Cisco Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Skills, Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility, Requirements, Walk-In Drive etc. Cisco is in search of candidates who are best suitable for the Software Engineer Intern position through off campus drive. The candidates of B.E./ B.Tech are eligible to apply. The agenda, eligibility details along with application process are mentioned below. The company recruits candidates for Bangalore location.
UP Next: Why Job Applicants Get Rejected? | 8 Possible Reasons.
Cisco is a Technology company based in America. Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner established it in 1984, and the firm headquarters are in San Jose, California, U.S. It offers Networking hardware and Networking software. Chuck Robbins has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working with the firm was 79,500. The organization’s total revenue is about US$51.56 billion.
Cisco Careers – Intern
- Company name: Cisco
- Website: cisco.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech
- Batch: 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Ensure Level-2 & Level-3 cases are getting the necessary traction and addressed by Engineering Team to prevent SLA impacts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open-source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred.
How to Apply?
- Carefully read the details displayed on the page.
- Go through the details to find the apply link and click the apply link.
- Clicking the link will redirect you to the jobs.cisco.com website.
- Read the content provided on the website carefully.
- Provide the required particulars as per the instructions.
- Before submitting the application, evaluate all the given details.
We hope that you are victorious in applying for the Cisco careers – Intern position. Do mention any difficulties that occurred in the comment section below so that we can provide you with the related solutions. Also, make sure to ask any questions in the comment section; we will try to help you.
Cisco Off Campus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Cisco Jobs?
The apply link is provided above. Please click on it to apply for the job.
Is the Salary mentioned correctly?
The mentioned Salary is always expected, i.e., it is based on Glassdoor and Ambitionbox.
What is the selection process for Cisco Careers?
The selection process of Cisco Jobs generally consists of two phases, i.e., Tests and interviews.
Will Cisco company send any emails after applying?
It depends on the company. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. But as the recruitment process takes time, you need to be patient.
Who can apply for this Cisco careers?
The qualification and pass-out year (batch) are mentioned above. Please make sure to check them.
10 thoughts on “Cisco Recruitment | Software Engineer Intern | B.E./ B.Tech”
I just want to join for the internship to make myself little experienced by this internship
I have interested to do a work in your company
Yes I am interested to do work in your company
I want to join your company because I want to prove myself……..that i can also do something…..
Can BCA Students apply for this Application
I have interested to do work in your company
I’m interested to do this