Intel Internship – Off Campus Jobs, Knowledge, Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility criteria, job Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Careers etc. Intel is in search of candidates who are best suitable for the Software Engineering Internship position through off campus drive. The graduate candidates of B.Tech/ M.Tech are eligible to apply. The agenda, eligibility details along with application process are mentioned below. The company recruits candidates at a Bengaluru location.
UP Next: Amazon Recruitment | Team Lead Intern.
Intel is a Semiconductor company based in America. Gordon Moore, Andrew Grove, and Robert Noyce established it in 1968, and the headquarters are in Santa Clara, California, United States. Since 2021, Patrick P. Gelsinger has been the CEO of the organization.
It offers Central processing units, Microprocessors, Integrated graphics processing units, Systems-on-chip, Motherboard chipsets, Network interface controllers, Modems, Solid state drives, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth Chipsets. As per the reports generated in 2021, the corporation’s revenue was US$79.02 billion, and the number of employees working with the association was 121,100.
Intel Careers – Internship
- Company name: Intel
- Website: intel.com
- Job Position: Software Engineering Internship
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- B.Tech./ M.Tech.
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position
- Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- Must have interest in developing software
How to Apply?
- Carefully read the details displayed on the page.
- Go through the details to find the apply link and click the apply link.
- Clicking the link will redirect you to the unstop.com website.
- Read the content provided on the website carefully.
- Provide the required particulars as per the instructions.
- Before submitting the application, evaluate all the given details.
We hope that you are victorious in applying for the Intel careers – Software Engineering Internship position. Do mention any difficulties that occurred in the comment section below so that we can provide you with the related solutions. Also, make sure to ask any questions in the comment section; we will try to help you.
Intel Off Campus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Intel internship India?
The apply link is provided above. Please click on it to apply for the job.
Is the Salary mentioned correctly?
The mentioned Salary is always expected, i.e., it is based on Glassdoor and Ambitionbox.
What is the selection process for Intel Careers?
The selection process of Intel Jobs generally consists of two phases, i.e., Tests and interviews.
Will Intel company send any emails after applying?
It depends on the company and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. But as the recruitment process takes time, you need to be patient.
Who can apply for this Intel careers?
The qualification and pass-out year (batch) are mentioned above. Please make sure to check them.
2 thoughts on “Intel Software Engineering Internship | B.Tech/ M.Tech”